The Kentucky Triangle Chapter Officers are the foundation of all chapter operations. Our chapter consists of a president, vice president, treasurer, secretary, membership / communications liaison and corporate sponsorship representative. Roles might extend to other chapter members, who take an active interest in future growth and upcoming events.
Each of the Kentucky Triangle Officer fulfill these responsibilities:
* foster an environment where all members can develop professionally;
* keep members abreast of all organizational activities;
* include all members in a productive program of learning and welcome their ideas;
* conduct all chapter business and maintain thorough, accurate records and minutes;
* encourage individual and chapter participation in ISC2 conferences.
Membership & Communications Liaison/Vacant
|Corporate Sponsorship Representative/ Vacant|
Our officers are ambitious and knowledgeable about the chapter and motivated to inspire a protected and secure cyber world.